Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Trip to Multipet

Item# 16715 - Mr. Bill
Hi Guys!

I hope everyone is doing well? I have been keeping busy. 

Just last week I went on a trip with with one of my best buddies, Mr. Bill. 


Mr. Bill and I took a trip to visit the Multipet Offices.  We were invited to see some of the Top Secret toys that they have planned for 2011.  Unfortunately, they took our cell phones and made us sign a waiver.  Mr. Bill took a picture of the sign, then he got in trouble.


So you will not see any pictures of these new toys yet, but soon, I promise! Multipet did tell me that they will be showcasing these new toys at the Global Pet Show in March - you guys should come, its going to be fun.  Look for me and my friends at the Multipet Mall. 


I was able to spend time with some of my newer friends from Multipet.  They are brand new to the Multipet family.  You should make them part of your family too. Has anyone tried these yet? I would love to hear what you think.
 Item# 37970 - Burlappers   

Item# 39030 - Nubbin Heads

It was a great trip. I cant wait to go back! 

Some people have wrote me and asked how they can send us pictures of their pets.  We have a Flickr account and we ask that you upload your pictures there.  We will post a favorite picture once a week on our Facebook page. Hey, have you "liked us" on Facebook yet? What are you waiting for?

Well thats all for now, I have to get back outside and keep shoveling.

Keep Smiling,
Bobo

No comments:

Post a Comment