Monday, January 17, 2011

The Beginning


Hi There! My name is Bobo and I am the world famous, original Loofa dog.  You might have seen me in commercials, tv shows, and even the movies.  There are a lot of look a likes out there pretending to be me, but remember, nothing beats the real thing! 

That's my old pal Larry, he once tried to eat my ear off, we are no longer friends (I wish him well)

So what are we doing here.....Drum roll please

I am excited to announce that I am starting my first ever blog (APPLAUSE) 

Each week I will update you on my adventures, who I am hanging out with and just my everyday Loofa behavior.  I will even have some fun games and trivia along the way.  So make sure you tune in.


This blog will be a group effort.  I have some friends from my Multipet Family that will be helping me along the way.  You never know who might show up.


Since we are starting from the beginning, I might as well show you how this whole Loofa craze started.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures and who knows maybe one day we will get to go on an adventure together.


Keep Smiling,
Bobo

4 comments:

  1. We, Phineas and Charlie, love the loofa dog. Of course, it is always a race to see who gets the first mouthful. Then we chase each other around the yard with one end in each of our mouths! More loofa please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love my loofa and I didnt know he can speak! WOW. I fight with my brother all the time to play with it! HOW CAN I PUT PICTURES UP HERE SO YOU CAN SEE?!!! TELL ME LOOFA TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little 1.5 lb. teacup Yorkie BooBoo loves to snuggle with her Loofa Dog. The Loofa is actually longer than my little BooBoo, so it's funny to see her wrapped around the Loofa while she sleeps. I'm thinking I should get another one, because this one is almost worn out!

    ReplyDelete